Sunday, January 13, 2008

Because You Loved Me- M. William Phelps


# of book read so far this year: 2nd for the month of December
Title: Because You Loved Me
Author: M. William Phelps
Year Published: 12/1/07
Rating (1-10): 10
Date Finished: 12/31/07
Genre: True Crime
# of pages: 432
Number in Series: ----
Where did the book come from: I picked it up at Borders
Why I read it: I was shopping at Borders and came across it, and it looked like a good book
Blurb (story line): Jeanne's daughter Nicole was 13 and met this older guy named Billy online. Jeanne tried to control their relationship and refused to let Nicole go live with her boyfriend. Nicole and Billy plotted to kill Jeanne, and tried to do so 4 times before actually succeeding so they could have their life together.
My personal thoughts and comments: It was quite interesting. I can't say as though it was good because it was a really sad story, but as far as True Crime Books go, I hope this is the first of many I'll read from that genre.

No comments: