Monday, January 4, 2010

Catching Up


Well I see I am behind yet again. Sadly, in 2009 I read only 54 books. In 2008, I read 73 books. I was hoping to surpass that and get to 75. DIDN'T HAPPEN! I blame that fully on FACEBOOK! I wasted way too much of my life on facebook this past year. In 2010 things are going to be very different! I joined a 100 book challenge on Shelfari. I started this on December 26th, so I have until 12/26/10 to read 100 books. I am going to pace myself and try to read 8-9 books each month. I already finished one..Forbidden Falls by Robyn Carr. It was a great book and I can't wait until next month. Robyn introduced some new characters in this book. Ellie, Noah's assistant. She was a former stripper (which I think added some "spice" to the storyline) and she was a CRACKUP! I really hope we'll be seeing more of her in future books, maybe even read about her and Noah's wedding! There was also quite an interesting storyline between Paul and Vanni. Paul's ex-girlfriend got pregnant, and tried to fool Paul into believing the baby was his. Paul found out the truth, after they'd broken up. NOW, the girlfriend was killed and in her Will, she stated that she wanted Paul to raise her daughter. This caused some tension between Paul and Vanni, but they worked it out, and little hannah became part of their family for good.

Right now, I'm reading Lori Wilde's "The Sweethearts Knitting Club". More on that later....SOOOO happy to be out of my reading slump!

No comments: