Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Behind....AGAIN!

So I seem to be in a reading slump...I have a TON of books I want to read, I just can't settle on any one of them. I started several, and maybe that was part of my problem...I should just focus on one at a time.

Anyway....here is where I'm at

I recently finished two great books. The Next Best Thing by Kristan Higgins and Lake Magic by Kimberly Fisk. Both were "new to me" authors and I will write in depth reviews soon...hopefully tomorrow.

Books I started but never seemed to finish:

Amazing Gracie by Sherryl Woods
It Happened One Night by Lisa Dale
Talk Me Down by Victoria Dahl


Library books I have:

Between Husbands and Friends
Custody
Belonging

All of these are by Nancy Thayer

Lonestar Sanctuary- Colleen Coble
True Colors and The The Winter Garden by Kristan Hannah
Brava, Valentine by Adriana Trigiani
The Nanny Returns by Emma McLaughlin

Morgan
Sawyer

These two are by Lori Foster and are the first two books in her Buckhorn Brothers Series.

I really need to get moving if I plan to get all these books read!

I also recently bought Knock Me For A Loop by Heidi Betts- third in her Chicks With Sticks Series. And also Start Me Up by Victoria Dahl--the sequel to Talk Me Down--because none of the libraries had it. I hate when they have the first and third book but NOT the second. Oh well.

Ok thats my update.

No comments: