Sunday, February 28, 2010

Moonlight Road by Robyn Carr


This was book #10 in the Virgin River Series, and like all the other books I've read by Robyn Carr, I was DEFINITELY not disappointed in this one. I really love the Riordan family, and can't wait to hear the other two brothers' stories. This book was based on Aiden Riordan. He goes up to a cabin in the mountains where he finds, a beautiful woman named Erin. Erin is the sister to Marcie, who we met in Virgin River Christmas, when she went to that very same cabin to find her late husband's best friend Ian. Marcie and Ian are now married and are expecting their baby boy, who Marcie gives birth to at the very end of the book. (They name him Heath. Erin has decided that she needs a summer of from the demands of her job as a lawyer, and has the cabin totally refurbished and made liveable. Aiden continues to "visit" Erin at her cabin. However, in the beginning it's hard to tell who is more enthused about these visits, Erin or Aiden. But as time goes on, Aiden and Erin develop feelings for each other, and even manage to survive through the drama that Aiden's ex-wife causes when she turns up. After years of caring for everyone else, Erin finally has someone to care for HER!

Luke and Shelby have their baby as well...also a little boy. They name it Brett Lucas Riordan.

I really liked this story. However, I still liked Forbidden Falls and Angels peak better. I saw a different side of Mel in this book, which was interesting. And, I really liked Erin, which was interesting because I remember when I read Virgin River Christmas, I thought she was really bossy. I can't wait to hear what happens next for them, and my only complaint is that we have to wait 9 whole months to find out!

Finished on 2/28/10.

No comments: