Monday, May 18, 2009

ANOTHER survey from ANOTHER group


1. What author do you own the most books by?
Danielle Steel....I own most all of hers except for a few of her newest ones. I own alot of Debbie Macomber, Barbara Delinsky, and Susan Wiggs too.

2. What fictional character are you secretly in love with?
Any of the Virgin River men

3. What book have you read more than any other?
I don't re-read books.

4. What was your favorite book when you were ten years old?
I loved the Baby Sitters Club

5. What is the worst book you've read in the past year?
Angels Everywhere by Debbie Macomber, Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult

6. What is the best book you've read in the past year?
Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani

7. What is your favorite novel?
Again cannot pick a favorite.

8. Who is your favorite writer?
Robyn Carr, Susan Wiggs, and Sherryl Woods..I also like the Stef Ann Holm books I've read

9. Who is the most overrated writer alive today.
Stephanie Meyer

No comments: