Monday, February 7, 2011

Wild Man Creek by Robyn Carr


I just finished reading Wild Man Creek. That will probably be my favorite book out of this set of 3. I loved Jillian, and hearing about her Garden. I thought her and Colin were meant for each other. And I did kind of predict that he'd come back earlier than expected.

Another character that I really like is Shelby. She seems so comfortable to be around.

Luckily I only have to wait a couple more weeks for the next book. I really don't know who that book will be about. Maybe Jillian's sister, Kelly? Hopefully. And I think Denny needs a girlfriend. I really liked that Storyline too.

For now, I'm moving on to Marrying Daisy Bellamy by Susan Wiggs!

I just wanted to get my initial thoughts down before I forgot them. I hope I can add more to this post as time goes on.

No comments: