Friday, September 7, 2007

Books I've read so far in 2007

Here's a list of the books I've read so far in 2007 (I didn't know what book to start my blog off with, so I thought this would help...I know there are more Harlequin type books that I read, I just can't remember the titles...I'll have to look for them and add them later).

Sisters- Danielle Steele
Navy Brides-Debbie Macomber (Includes 3 stories: Navy Wife/Navy Blues/Navy Brat)
Navy Grooms- Debbie Macomber (Includes 3 stories: Navy Woman/Navy Baby/Navy Husband)
Darling Daughters- Debbie Macomber (Includes Yours and Mine and Lone Star Lovin')
Family Tree- Barbara Delinsky
The Ocean Between Us- Susan Wiggs
Little Family Big Values- Matt Roloff (Star of TLC'S Little People, Big World)
Against Tall Odds- Being a David In a Goliath World- Matt Roloff
Morning Comes Softly- Debbie Macomber
Back on Blossom Street- Debbie Macomber-
The Shop on Blossom Street- Debbie Macomber
Ready For Love- Debbie Macomber (This includes Ready For Romance and Ready for Marriage) (I may have read this at the end of 2006...I bought it right when it came out in December '06)
Be my Valentine- Debbie Macomber (This includes My Funny Valentine and My Hero)
That Summer Place- Debbie Macomber, Susan Wiggs, and Jill Barnett
The Woman Next Door- Barbara Delinsky
His Bright Light- The Story of Nick Traina- Danielle Steel
All The Numbers- Judy Larsen
Me & Emma- Elizabeth Flock (this might also have been in late 2006)
Islands- Anne Rivers Siddons
The Rescue- Nicholas Sparks
Message In a Bottle- Nicholas Sparks
The Notebook- Nicholas Sparks
The Wedding- Nicholas Sparks
Losing Jessica- Robby DeBoer (this was that true story about the couple that adopted the child and then the birthmother wanted her back, which began a huge custody battle)
Family Blessings- LaVyrle Spencer
We, the Jury: Deciding the Scott Peterson Case- Greg Beratlis, Tom Marino, Mike Belmessieri, and Dennis Lear

thats about all I can remember for now

No comments: