Thursday, September 6, 2007

First post

I got the idea to do this from people in many of the online book groups I belong to. A lot of the time I forget what the books I read awhile back were about, so I thought this would be a good way to help me remember them, and also to keep track of books that I have read, since I seem to forget that a lot too. Things I might write about include quotes I found in books that I found touching in some way, situations that relate to my own life, and my overall thoughts on the books. Most of the books I like to read are romance fiction. I enjoy reading books in a series, and like to read them all together so I can get to know the characters.

My reading list is ALWAYS growing....last I looked, it was 25 pages long. I go to sites like Amazon.com and go to books I especially enjoyed and look at the section titled "people who bought this book also bought" and go from there. I also like getting recommendations from friends.

Some of my favorite authors include: Debbie Macomber, Susan Wiggs, Danielle Steele, Nicholas Sparks, Barbara Delinsky, Lavyrle Spencer, and Mary Higgins Clark. I have also read books by Jodi Picoult and Jacquelyn Mitchard and really enjoyed those books.

Authors I would like to try include: Nora Roberts, Joan Medlicott(Covington Series) Janet Dailey (Caulder Series), Luanne Rice, and Fern Michaels just to name a few.

No comments: