Monday, February 25, 2008

Checking In

What I'm currently reading right now-

Table For Five by Susan Wiggs- I started this book on Saturday and I'm really enjoying it so far! I can't wait to read more

Beyond Tuesday Morning- I started this book Friday or Saturday also, this is the sequel to the book I just finished reading, One Tuesday Morning.....I'm anxious to find out what happens with Eric Michaels and Jamie Bryan.

Books I checked out from the library:

Virgin River- Robyn Carr--the first in the Virgin Rivers Series, I've head so much about this series I can't wait to read it for myself. I also there are some new books in this series coming out later in the year. So, I want to be ready.

Flamingo Diner- Sherryl Woods----I read one of her books and LOVED it, I can't wait to read more. I am very eager to start the Sweet Magnolia Series.

Nineteen Minutes- Jodi Picoult.

More than Words- this is an athology including stories by several authors I've been wanting to try------Diane Palmer, Carla Neggers, Emilie Richards, Susan Mallery, and Brenda Novak.

Get A Clue- this was mentioned in one of my book groups and it sounded good.

Diary of a Mad Mom to be- this is written in the form of a Diary, so I think I could probably finish this in a day. I also put Diary of a mad Bride on hold at the library.

Books I want to buy-

The Daddy Dilemma by Karen Rose Smith- This is a Silhouette Special Edition, and it looked very interested. This was alos a recommendation from the book groups and I figured it would be a quick read.

Dakota Born- I am very confused about one of the characters in this series, so I'd like to re-read this series and figure everything out.

I would also like to re-read the Heart of Texas Series.

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

Kelly,

Susan Wiggs is on my TBR author list. Doesnt she have a series? are you going to read one of them?
I wish I could read Jodi Picoult. I have heard good things about her but I read My Sister's Keeper and I got so upset I didnt think I would finish it.

Julie