Saturday, February 23, 2008

One Small Boat: The Story of a little girl, lost then found- Kathy Harrison

# of book read so far this year: 12
Title: One Small Boat: The Story of A Little Girl, Lost Then Found
Author: Kathy Harrison
Year Published: 2006
Rating (1-5): 5
Date Finished: 2/23/08
Genre: non-fiction
# of pages: 201
Number in Series: ~~~~~
Where did the book come from: library
Why I read it: I had read this author's other book and I saw this when I was doing a search for books in the library catalog.
Blurb (story line): Kathy Harrison is a foster parent and this book tells her story of the foster children that came and left from her home.
My personal thoughts and comments: I really enjoyed reading Kathy Harrison's first book "Another Place At the Table". I was recently doing a search on the library catalog and came across this book and wanted to read it. I finished it a single evening and really enjoyed it. I don't know if I'd want to be a foster parent, but I'm always interested in reading foster care case studies.

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

This sounds so interesting! I will put this on my TBR pile.