Monday, February 4, 2008

Dockside- by Susan Wiggs


# of book read so far this year: 4
Title: Dockside
Author: Susan Wiggs
Year Published: 2007
Rating (1-10): 10
Date Finished: 1/29/08 (or somewhere around there)
Genre: Contemporary romance
# of pages:408
Number in Series: 3
Where did the book come from: I bought it after reading Summer At Willow Lake...I'm pretty sure I bought it the day it came out, because by then I already knew I loved this series.
Why I read it: Because I really enjoyed the other two books before this in the series and wanted to continue.
Blurb (story line): some of the major things that happened in this book were: (In no particular order) Sonnet Romano and Daisy Bellamy graduate from highschool. Sonnet goes to live with her dad for the summer then goes off to college. Greg Bellamy buys The Inn At Willow Lake, something that Nina Romano had her heart set on doing once her term as City Mayor came to an end. She becomes the general manager at the Inn....as a result her and Greg start spending a lot of time together, the Inn re-opens and is a huge hit. Greg and Nina admit the mutual attraction for each other. Olivia Bellamy and Connor Davis get married at last, and Daisy goes into labor during the reception, and gives birth to Emile Charles Bellamy.
My personal thoughts and comments: I liked this book a lot....it was especially interesting reading about the history between Sophia and Greg and how their marriage came to be. I really like Nina, and I think she and Greg are good for each other.

No comments: